A and J Behavioral Health Inc. was created to serve the families that need the most help! We understand that having a child with a developmental disability is a challenge and a blessing. We are here to help your child grow and prosper as you envision! We provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) based therapy for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder and other similar developmental disabilities. We understand your struggles and that is why our programs are individualized to your family’s needs. We are here to help guide you every step of the way! Teaching you how to help your child in your home/community is our joy! A and J Behavioral Health Inc. also offers private classes for new parents on several topics that include, but are not limited to, sleep training, behavioral issues, toilet training, anxiety reduction for parents/caregivers, and teaching language acquisition in the natural environment.
We accept nearly all health insurance companies for payment serving the greater NJ area! Additionally, soon we will be serving children in the Committee for Preschool Education program (CPSE program, 3 to 5 year olds) and Committee for Special Education program (CSE program, 5 to 21 years olds). Please call to schedule your free advisory appointment. We are here to help!
At A and J Behavioral Health Inc. we believe:
1) Every child is unique, and therefore the strategies we use to help each child and their family is individualized.
2) Learning is fun and should not feel like work at a young age! We make every child feel special as they are learning and prospering with the family.
3) Skills taught must be functional for the child and family.
4) Teaching in the child’s natural environment with the family as a team promotes generalization (true learning) for the child and the family.
5) A And J Behavioral Health Inc. works with children of all ages and conducts psychological evaluations for diagnosis, if the parent requests. At A and J Behavioral Health Inc., we believe learning is limitless like your child.
At A and J Behavioral Health Inc. we use a team approach to therapy. We know that every family’s needs may be different; therefore, we use our experience of over 15 years as behavior analysts and provide the best professional direction and guidance while working collaboratively with you, the family. Our ultimate goal is to better your child’s life and yours.
A and J Behavioral Health Inc. provides in home and in the community one-on-one therapeutic services by the most highly trained professionals based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Verbal Behavior (VB) with an emphasis on:
Behavior modification programs
Social and daily living skills programs
A and J Behavioral Health Inc. takes a whole family therapeutic approach to helping your family. We believe that the family’s involvement in the therapy with A And J Behavioral Health Inc. is the key to success for your child. We believe in striving to work with the entire family to instill harmony and balance to enhance the overall sense of well-being for all. All of us at A And J Behavioral Health Inc. believe in creating an individualized functional program for your child to integrate seamlessly into your daily lives.